1. WILLINGNESS SURVEY:
It has long been the sound practice of the most successful visionaries and motivators to either survey or test and thereby receive information on the project that they are about to undertake. Our exclusive Willingness Survey is the first step in our process to work with your leadership, defining your goals and your objectives.
We invite, at random, members to confidential, one-on-one interviews to respond to your goals and objectives. The results allow us to prioritize and involve a true cross section of the congregation from which the leadership can make sound and informed unbiased decisions about the future.
The Willingness Survey will:
- Accurately gauge the members’ support for the proposed elements of the projects.
- Measure the members’ interest and confidence in the future ministry as planned.
- Uncover a “new” pool from previously inactive members who will become supporters of the ministry.
- Measure the willingness of the people to financially support the projects
2. ANNUAL STEWARDSHIP CAMPAIGNS:
The basis and understanding of the member’s response in annual stewardship is founded in Matthew 6:21 “For where your treasure is, there you heart will be also.” Parish Support Services can help develop stewardship campaigns that both spiritually and monetarily grow your ministry.
If you are interested in improving the stewardship of your congregation to meet the expectations that God has given us, this is the start of that process. We believe that raising the “heart” level is the key to improving the complete stewardship picture in the congregation.
- We assess the vision of the congregation as a whole by conducting face-to-face, confidential interviews with your members.
- We develop an organized plan and process reaching the most members possible.
- We organize the campaign in a time frame that keeps project momentum going.
- We execute a plan of action to develop leadership effectiveness and provide important strategies for raising funds.
- Our program assists in developing new workers in your congregation who bring with them their time, talent and treasure. Our methods raise the member’s total discipleship to new and exciting levels of involvement.
- Our consultants are available for follow-up for an additional three years after the campaign is over
WHY IS PARISH SUPPORT SERVICES UNIQUE?
Our consulting group of professionals are lifelong Christians motivated to serve God. We focus on growing a parish spiritually therefore instilling a stronger sense of ownership and community within the congregation. PSS distinction from others lies in our own “Willingness Survey” which provides a realistic outlook of your vision. This personalized approach helps us to design a program unique to the needs and goals of your parish.
HOW DOES PARISH SUPPORT SERVICES DO ITS FUND-RAISING?
At Parish Support Services, we develop an organized plan and process which guides you through a spiritual journey in reaching your goal. We conduct face-to-face, confidential interviews with your members to confirm a basis for support. We develop leadership effectiveness by executing a plan of action and provide important strategies for raising funds. We’ll organize the campaign in a time frame that keeps the project momentum going. Yet most importantly, we partner with you throughout the vision and campaign even after it is over.
WHY WOULD I CHOOSE PARISH SUPPORT SERVICES?
At Parish Support Services we have a proven track record for success. Our consultants are successful leaders in both business and ministry and their personalized approach strengthens leadership so that the congregation achieves its full potential. Follow-up is key – we believe strong leadership sustains congregational growth and stewardship well beyond the campaign. Our distinctive services set us apart from our competition.
ARE PARISH SUPPORT SERVICES PRICES COMPETITIVE?
Absolutely! Not only do we offer the highest quality consulting and services; our prices will always be affordable to your congregation. We understand that a campaign can be a financial burden in itself, we do not want to add to it. We have affordable payment plans and review all costs before proceed
4. BUILDING PROGRAMS:
A building program is a reality in the life of a congregation that is reaching its neighborhood. We all hope and pray that many more parishes would find themselves with the need to expand their facilities because it’s an indication of health and growth.
Our consultants have worked with parishes from the basic starting point (determining congregational readiness/attitude) through the selection of the architect.
5. FOUNDATION & ENDOWMENT DEVELOPMENT:
Endowments and Foundations can become security for your congregation’s mission and vision for generations to come. Foundations/Endowments are funds or properties that have been donated to the congregation by an institution, individuals, or groups to produce income. These become a partnership between the individuals and their congregation.
Parish Support Services has formulated numerous endowments and foundations and can develop one for you. How do you decide if you need an endowment or foundation? Some of the significant factors in establishing an endowment are to review the needs by:
- Reviewing the mission statement of the congregation.
- Identifying ways the mission is being accomplished.
- Reviewing the current missions and operating expenses
6. FOUNDATION AND ENDOWMENT MANAGEMENT Sound management of an endowment or foundation is a key factor for the successful financial growth of your congregation. The management of the endowment should at all times be kept separate from any other congregational funds, such as the general operating account and other budgeted expense areas
Whether you are currently involved with an endowment or foundation or are interested in creating a new endowment, Parish Support Services can provide comprehensive services detailing all aspects of your foundation or endowment.
7. EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTERS:
The Early Childhood Center is Christian childcare beginning at age 6 months to kindergarten. This enables working parents a safe environment for their children. Centers are generally open from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM each weekday. Centers are self-supporting, therefore are not a burden on the congregation. Parish Support Services will assist you in the planning, setup, and on-going operation of your center.